Work has really stuck me up. Every single check-in that I did is never perfect. I wonder why if I were to ask my higher authority,they would either turn their heads around or ask me to solve myself (when I don't even know how to start). Why are these people showing that attitude?
If I were to make a wrong move,I won't suffer alone,you see. The WHOLE COMPANY will suffer! Do you know the communication game whereby there will be 10 people in a row and they'll start passing msg from the transmitter starting from the first person to the tenth. That kind of thing. If the first person were to receive the wrong msg,of course it won't reach to the last one. But with the help of a third party,it could make things easier.
So why each time I go to the higher authority people they will turn away? NONSENSE right? Unless you telling me you want to die together with me and the rest. Can't you people think what if I do the wrong thing and you don't bother to help though I've already acknowldge you about it? You'll get the sparks from the big fire too,you know.
Why is everything around me seems all wrong? Even my personal life can just shatter my heart sometimes. I feel too weak to face the world now. I just hate to have this kind of life. I will always go through difficult time EVERYDAY. I really don't like it.
I'm trying hard to stay strong. I don't know if its really worth it.
;like shattered glass
No comments:
Post a Comment