Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hello? Is it me You're looking for?

It's been such a long time i've not updated my bloggy. Thing's been great now. Work is getting managable and love live is SUPERB!


Work:
Its much more managable now,i guess. Of course,shit still happens to me on every WORKING DAY. But it's ok. Guess my face is kinda THICK now to face embarrassment at work. Oh well.. Go to hell to those people who don't favour my work. Everyone used to be new to things. So don't be too superior towards your SUPERB PERFORMANCE work. (AS IF!) Meeting friends at work brightens my day. (Oh..I miss Lizah now..) How I wish she's still around. She'll be arousing me every now and then to ask where am i and all.. Haiz..



Ok enough of work now..


Life:
People,just to let you know,I'm an AUNTIE now.. Haha. Yeah,my sister-in-law just gave birth to a little temperamental baby boy. Haha! You guys should come and see him and you'll know what I'm trying to say here. He's super CUTE and LOVELY! I really adore him very much. No matter how much he cries,he still maintain he's cuteness..hehe!







Till then...
Yours truly,
Ashraf'sSweetheart ;)

No comments: